1. It is essential students come to school prepared and ready to learn.
2. It is essential for all children to feel loved and supported.
3. All children have the right to feel safe and protected.
4. As a community, we celebrate our differences.
5. It is important that children develop a positive self-concept.
6. The needs of children will be the focus of all our efforts.
7. Everyone must accept responsibility for his or her actions.
8. Students should be challenged to reach their highest level of achievement.
9. All people should treat one another with respect.
10. Everyone has the responsibility to become self-reliant, individual thinkers.
11. Citizenship is everyone's right and responsibility.