Bid Specifications and Addenda
Bid Specifications and Bid Addenda may be downloaded directly from the Connetquot Central School District website www.ccsdli.org on the Bid Opportunities link above or from www.empirestatebidsystem.com or in they may be obtained in accordance with the information contained in the Notice to Bidders as advertised in Newsday.
Bid Opening Cancellations – due to inclement weather or other unforeseen situation
Bid Tabs (the form on which the District records bid pricing during the bid opening) may be viewed below by clicking on BIDS.
Back to Top
Vendors should be aware of the following information that appears on all District Purchase Orders:
1. Acceptance of this order indicates acceptance of all terms and conditions contained herein.
2. Do not exceed total PO amount without prior WRITTEN approval from School District. Invoices in excess of amount will not be paid.
3. Do not substitute without prior written approval from School District.
4. Purchase Order number must appear on all invoices.
5. SDS (Safety Data Sheets) must be sent to the attention of the Plant & Facilities Department.
6. School Districts are exempt from all State and Federal Taxes. Vendor retains copy of PO as proof of tax exemption.
Vendors should also note that deliveries are accepted on school days only between the hours of 8:00AM to 3:00PM.
Back to Top