Bethanie N Rizzo - Elementary STEM Chairperson
Phone: (631) 244-2306 ext: 2909
Help for students!
Resources for Teachers
- http://www.graphite.org/standards -Find the best digital products for your curriculum
- Illustrative math: www.illustrativemathematics.org
- National library of virtual manipulatives: http://nlvm.usu.edu
- Achieve the Core: www.achievethecore.org
- Achieve the Core interactive Coherence Map http://achievethecore.org/coherence-map/
- NCTM Illuminations activities for pc: http://illuminations.nctm.org
- Learn Zillion videos and lessons
Math Help for Parents and Students
- Lafayette Schools Math Resource
This is a detailed, grade-by-grade explanation of the units taught. The district put this together to help parents better understand the shifts taking place in math instruction.
- HCPSS Family Mathematics Support Center
- Greatminds.net and Eureka Math- Parent Support- the authors of the modules have created Parent Tips, homework help and videos that go along with many of the modules.
- Math Vocabulary Cards- (Thank you Granite School District)-Revised URL
- Khan Academy - Khan Academy New Math Resources
- To help assist with homework, please check out Learn Zillion and watch math lessons. You can select grade level and math topics and review math concepts at home.
- Xtramath helps students master basic facts and is free for parents and teachers to enroll students:
- Virtual Nerds Math Videos
- Math Apps for iPad
STEM Games and Activities
Connetquot Elementary Math and Science To subscribe:
text @connet to 81010. or send an email to www.remind.com/join/connet
(communication is one way)
| powered by